GPS for Land & Sea
- With eTrex H, your adventure can last and last — up to 17 hours on just 2 AA batteries. While you roam, you can store up to 500 waypoints in memory for easy retrieval.
- Just enter the point you want to go to, and eTrex H points you to your destination (no street or terrain maps).
- Geko 301’s built-in electronic compass tells you what direction you’re heading, even when you’re standing still. Its barometric altimeter pinpoints your precise altitude and even tracks pressure trends over the last 12 hours, so you can keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you improved satellite reception even in heavy tree cover or deep canyons
- Barometric altimeter provides extremely accurate elevation data
- Electronic compass can determine your heading and direction, even when you’re standing still.
- The GPS 76 is preloaded with worldwide cities as well as marine navigation aids, including lights, buoys, sound signals and day beacons.
- If you’re into boating, hunting or fishing, you can use the 76’s built-in celestial data, which includes tide information, sunrise/sunset times and hunting and fishing calendar.
- The mariner-friendly GPS 72 is WAAS-enabled for accuracy to within 3 meters and features a large screen and easy-to-use buttons.
- The GPS 72 floats in water, and its IPX7 waterproof to withstand the accidental dunk or splash in the lake. Whether on water or land, the GPS 72 can save up to 500 of your favorite places in memory and point you to your destination (no street or terrain maps).
- The GPS 152 comes preloaded with a marine database that includes cities as well as nautical navigation aids:
- Lights, buoys, sound signals, day beacons and tide data.
- You can add even more points of interest data to the 152 with its built-in one megabyte of memory.
- Copyright © 2017 Microdigital. All rights reserved.