- Power output: 150 watts (RMS), 1200 watts (peak to peak)
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms available for fish size, shallow water, deep water and low battery
- Battery voltage indicator
- The 400C is available with a choice of dual beam or dual frequency transducers, so it’s readily adaptable for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.
- The 400 watt (RMS) dual beam version offers a wide fish-finding cone and reaches depths of 900 feet. With the 500 watt (RMS) dual frequency transducer, you can reach a depth of 1,500 feet.
- The 300C has a super bright, high resolution 3.5-inch QVGA color display with improved user interface, plus UltraScroll for screen updates at live-action speeds.
- The 300C comes with a dual beam transducer, which provides excellent coverage in shallow waters.
- The Fishfinder 140 combines a 4-inch grayscale display and Garmin’s exclusive fishfinder technology into entry-level sonar that’s perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, low battery
- Automatic backup of settings: unit remembers user settings when it’s turned off
- Copyright © 2017 Microdigital. All rights reserved.