- Plastic, transom mount transducer with depth. Operating frequency of 200 kHz. Beam width of 20 degrees. Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully so you don’t mangle your boat in the process.
- Our plastic transom mount transducer with depth and temperature has an operating frequency of 200 kHz. The dual beam width is 45/15 degrees. Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Our plastic transom mount transducer with depth and temperature has an operating frequency of 200 and 50 kHz and a beam width of 10 degrees at 200 kHz, 40 degrees at 50 kHz. Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- This plastic mount transducer provides depth & temperature readings. It has an operating frequency of 200 kHz & a beam width of 20degrees.
- Transducer kit comes w/ mounting hardware & instruction w/ a transom or trolling installation.
- Also includes cable w/ 18-pin power /data connection. For use w/ Garmin fishfinder 80& 120.
- This black-box sounder connects directly to your chart plotter with a serial cable. To take advantage of Ultra Scroll™, which provides lightning-fast refresh rates, connect the GSD 21 to your chart plotter with CANet, Garmin’s 1-megabit proprietary network.
- GSD 21: Puts eyes in the bottom of your boat.
- Copyright © 2017 Microdigital. All rights reserved.